Boston, Ma. – July 6, 2012 — Leading web design, digital marketing and public relations firm, MBA Team Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of Spotlight Korea’s new website. Despite the fact that more than 2,300,000 Koreans live in the United States, Korean history and culture is conspicuously absent from most educational curricula. Korean American Susanna Park, the founder of The Korean American Project, sought to rectify this in conjunction with the support of Korean foundations government and MBA Team.
MBA Team helped Susanna to create Spotlight Korea as the only site in the world to focus solely on Korean history, art, literature, and culture while providing interactive children’s activities, lesson plans for educators, and a singular multimedia experience. The site is designed to share, through East-West cultural dialogues, both the fascinating traditions of ancient Korea and the extraordinary vibrancy of modern Korea.
MBA Team handled all facets of the comprehensive project including strategic planning, web design and development, content management, writing, fundraising. Projects included:
- Developing the name, the mission and the structure of Spotlight Korea.
- Designing, writing and managing the content of the Spotlight Korea website.
- Developing two additional websites, Think Korea and Passport Korea including, design writing and content management.
- Writing grants and assisting with funding for curricula for the site.
- Developing a series of proposed curricula and wring four original ones.
- Developing a plan for generating submissions to the site and an extended plan for development of the site, which includes a spotlight on the 2018 Olympics in South Korea and ultimately a store to sell the work of Korean Americans.
- Creating ways to increase sponsor recognition through content and navigation selections.
- Developing revenue streams beyond sponsors and grants.
- Creating an extensive list of external and internal resources.
- Creating and implementing a social media plan.
- Handling Facebook Advertising
- Creating all collateral including letterhead, business cards, postcards, brochures and advertisements.
- Handling sponsorship of events to raise awareness of the site.
- Working on a retainer to handle a PR campaign, develop a press list, grassroots outreach efforts, e-mail marketing, social media, website maintenance, thought leadership.
- Working with Korean foundations and philanthropists to continue create curricula for K-12 and outreach to school systems nationwide.
- Susan Wagner is serving as director of spotlight Korea during its developmental phases.
MBA Team works with companies to help resolve their branding, web design, digital marketing and public relations needs. For more information about what MBA Team can do for your business, visit us at http://www.mbateam.com/ or give us a call at 978-851-9077.
About MBA Team, Inc. MBA Team, Inc. is a full-service public relations, internet marketing and design firm that combines traditional PR strategies with new technologies and digital media for a comprehensive and integrated hand on approach to marketing, web design and communications. This multi-tier approach allows us to provide more effective and affordable communications than traditional public relations firms. At MBA Team, we partner directly with our clients to bring them creative and results-driven strategies and websites from professionals with years in the business. To learn how MBA Team can help you connect with your customers, visit us at http://www.mbateam.com/ or give us a call at 978-851-9077.
About Spotlight Korea Spotlight Korea is a non-profit organization, founded under the auspices of The Korean American Project, to enhance the presence of Korean history, culture, and art in primary and secondary schools throughout the United States. Spotlight Korea will become the only site in the world to focus solely on Korean history, art, literature, and culture while providing interactive children’s activities, lesson plans for educators, and a singular multimedia experience. Our vision is twofold: to enhance the presence of Korean history and culture and the stories of Korean Americans in primary and secondary schools throughout the United States, and to instill a stronger individual and community identity in Korean American children. As the site develops it will include lesson plans and teaching resources for educators, games and interactive features for students, and a variety of journalistic and multimedia content for the general public.