MBA Team, Inc. expects that our customers respect the intellectual property and copyrighted materials of others. MBA Team, Inc. may suspend and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or violates your intellectual property rights, please provide MBA Team, Inc.’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
As a responsible web host, our actions in response to reported copyright infringement and intellectual property violations are governed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Information on the DMCA can be found at the following URL: http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
MBA Team, Inc.’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- By Mail:
- Copyright Agent
MBA Team, Inc.
50 Gilson Road
Littleton, MA 01460
- By Phone:
- By Email: